Senior Digital Field Service Technician
- Supports Printing Systems equipment and customers operating their business 24/7.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs company products and systems, on-site; this includes hardware, software and networking products.
- Uses diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and system failures.
- Uses the escalation process to inform Field Engineer, Field Service Manager, Specialist and Headquarters of unresolved issues, as well as, suggestions to improve equipment performance.
- Manages parts inventory and territory to comply with established operating standards.
- Performs and oversees machine factory modifications and software/operating systems upgrades on equipment to insure optimum performance.
- Establishes and maintains face-to-face customer relations.
- Has understanding of customersâ€™ entire workflow and associated print management applications.
- Minimum Technical/Trade Certificate or Associates degree or high school diploma (GED) with equivalent experience.
- Desire to know how things work and ability to find the answer as to why it doesn't work.
- Military background a huge plus!
- Proven electro-mechanical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (NT 4.0, 2000, XP).
- Ability and willingness to work with various teams.
- PC literacy and understanding of basic network concepts.
- A+ Certification is a plus.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping, kneeling).
- Possess a Valid Driverâ€™s License.
- Able and willing to work in a 24/7 environment, perform shift work and on-call rotations.