Senior Digital Field Service Technician
Minimum Technical/Trade Certificate or Associates degree or high school diploma (GED) with equivalent experience.
Desire to know how things work and ability to find the answer as to why it doesn't work.
Military background a huge plus!
Proven electro-mechanical skills.
Excellent customer service skills
Effective communication and organizational skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (NT 4.0, 2000, XP).
Ability and willingness to work with various teams.
PC literacy and understanding of basic network concepts.
A+ Certification is a plus.
Able to lift 50 pounds and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping, kneeling).
Possess a Valid Driverâ€™s License.
Able and willing to work in a 24/7 environment, perform shift work and on-call rotations.
- Supports Printing Systems equipment and customers operating their business 24/7.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs company products and systems, on-site; this includes hardware, software and networking products.
- Uses diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to troubleshoot and resolve equipment and system failures.
- Uses the escalation process to inform Field Engineer, Field Service Manager, Specialist and Headquarters of unresolved issues, as well as, suggestions to improve equipment performance.
- Manages parts inventory and territory to comply with established operating standards.
- Performs and oversees machine factory modifications and software/operating systems upgrades on equipment to insure optimum performance.
- Establishes and maintains face-to-face customer relations.
- Has understanding of customers? entire workflow and associated print management applications.