contract to hire opportunity!
- Quotes in an accurate and timely manner, working with other departments to clarify capabilities and rates, interpret and translate customer requirements, and participate in a variety of team production meetings.
- Ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years of previous estimating experience.
- maintaining specification criteria for all customers.
- Assist in ordering tooling from outside sources.
- Individual will be performing repetitive motion tasks.
- Individual is required to conform to the quality system requirements and is responsible for maintaining proper quality and production standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers, department managers and vendors.
- Must observe and comply with all safety rules, including Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- It is essential that the individual be able to work with others in the department.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Routing, BOM knowledge
- Metal Fab knowledge; Laser, welding, press brakes, etc.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on due dates and other requirements
- Experience with EPICOR or ERP is beneficial.