Customer Service Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client in St. Paul. This person will have exceptional customer service skills. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity!
- Answer customer service telephone calls in a timely, courteous and professional manner, take orders, field questions/concerns or direct calls to appropriate parties.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales representatives and internal departments. Assist in resolving problems on orders in accordance with company policies and procedures. Requires understanding policies, using resources, and providing professional response to customers.
- Enter/process orders and invoices through computer system
- Ensure that orders are accurate and correctly directed to the shipping or instrument department (as applicable)
- Invoicing/releases/credits are entered accurately, printed, matched and mailed daily.
- File and organize customer files.
- Enter new customer accounts per work instructions
- Match up and accurately process returns/credits daily.
- Handle international accounts by preparing proper international documents in accordance with the department of commerce and U.S. Customs requirements
- Opening/closing area/offices.
- Day end processing
- Other duties as assigned
- High School education
- 4+ years of previous customer service experience required.
- 2+ years of international experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of international exporting procedures and documentation.
- Foreign language a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication (business writing) skills, demonstrated organization skills with a strong aptitude for detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organized.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook,Word,Excel,PowerPoint).
- Must have previous computerized order entry skills.
- Proficient with web based shipping documentation required.
- Previous experiences supervising work tasks is a plus
- Computer data entry experience required; filing; previous phone answering experience; ability to answer multiple phone lines is required; a strong figured aptitude. Adequate performance is expected in 6 months.