Customer Service Coach
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a supervisory or lead position in a customer service environment? Seeking temporary professional Customer Service Coach candidates for a fast growing Educational Services client in Brooklyn Park. Showcase your leadership and technical skills working for a great company in a long term opportunity.
Job Duties for Customer Service Coaches:
• Resolve escalated issues by interacting with appropriate resources
• Works with leadership to set performance goals and objectives
• Provides timely feedback, coaching and encouragement to staff
• Plan, communicate and delegate work assignments
• Document and communicate to appropriate resource
Required Skills for Customer Service Coach:
• High school diploma/GED equivalent: Associates degree preferred
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong time management skills
• 1-3 years of previous coaching, lead or supervisory experience in a non-scripted customer contact center
Candidates who enjoy showcasing their leadership talents APPLY NOW!
Hours and Benefits for Customer Service Coach
• Pay: $17.50
• Monday – Friday from 6am -8pm. You would only work an 8 hour shift between these hours.
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, one professional reference and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find YOUR RIGHT job RIGHT NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!