For 50 years Strom Minnesota has been placing top Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical talent at great companies in the Twin Cities area. If you are currently seeking new opportunities such as this one, send us your resume. Let us do the work of finding you work!
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Civil Engineer with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN. A minimum of 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering is required.
- Project management experience— take a project from start to finish. Projects may include wastewater treatment and water supply treatment, general sanitary sewer, water main, street work, various commercial projects.
- Responsible for the oversight or preparation of design documents for civil systems including calculations, reports, drawings and technical specifications.
- Review preliminary and final plans and specifications for constructability and risk management.
- Serve as Project Manager for responsible for coordinating civil design along with other disciplines to meet project schedules and deadlines.
- Work with Architects and Engineers assigned to applicable projects.
- Coordinate technical activities and designs with personnel in other disciplines and departments within the local office and/or corporate locations as needed. * Prepare or oversee the preparation of conceptual, preliminary and final design documents and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited Technical College or University.
- 5+ years of experience. * Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate effectively with departmental personnel / staff—must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of civil engineering concepts and theories. * Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and quality results.
- Project Management experience.
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format.