Architectural CAD Tech
For 50 years Strom Minnesota has been placing top Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical talent at great companies in the Twin Cities area. If you are currently seeking new opportunities such as this one, send us your resume. Let us do the work of finding you work!
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for an Architectural CAD Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities, MN area. A minimum of 2 years of job-related experience is preferred.
- Prepare drawings from sketches, notes, details and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepare set of plans including floor plans, elevations, sections, detail schedules, etc.
- Analyze information available to determine and plan best approach to develop and complete drawings.
- May act in a project coordinator capacity at times.
- May be required to prepare basic design calculations.
- Minimum two (2) year associate’s degree in engineering / drafting technology or related
- 2+ years’ experience preferred * Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks * Strong communications skills
- Self-starter—work under minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format.
Apply for Architectural CAD Tech
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly