Quality Technician / Inspector
For 50 years Strom Minnesota has been placing top Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical talent at great companies in the Twin Cities area. If you are currently seeking new opportunities such as this one, send us your resume. Let us do the work of finding you work!
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Quality Technician / Inspector with a great company located in the Twin Cities area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Perform first article, in-process and final inspection of machined parts.
- Read and understand layouts and blueprints.
- Use appropriate inspection equipment (e.g. micrometers, calipers, gauges).
- Support and maintain Quality Management System and Quality records.
- Maintain safety standards.
- High School diploma
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to proficiently use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges)
- CMM experience, a plus
- Any experience with Smartscope, Shadow-Graph and/or Ram Vision System, a plus
- Good verbal communications skills
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format
Apply for Quality Technician / Inspector
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly