For 50 years Strom Minnesota has been placing top Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical talent at great companies in the Twin Cities area. If you are currently seeking new opportunities such as this one, send us your resume. Let us do the work of finding you work!
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a CNC Machinist with a great company located in the Twin Cities area. A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Produces machined parts by setting up, editing programs and operating a CNC Mill and/or CNC Lathe Machine.
- Read and understand CNC programs, layouts and blueprints.
- Inspect machined parts.
- Maintain quality and safety standards.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Complete daily production / quality logs.
- 2-year Vocational degree in machining field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience * Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use inspection tools (micrometers, calipers, gauges) as needed
- Ability to hold tight tolerances
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Programming experience/knowledge a plus
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format