Humera is currently looking for a Staffing Consultant for our sister company, specializing in custom formulated medical staffing solutions. This candidate will need to be driven, motivated and willing to learn in a very fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be an individual who will handle recruiting, screening and hiring. This individual may be looking to break into or grow within a staffing career. The ideal candidate will maintain a positive attitude, and have the ability to work independently and efficiently. For the right candidate, this is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Ensure all orders are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates, follow up on their progress, track end dates and follow up for new assignments
- To meet the primary responsibilities you will need to recruit, assess, interview, place and retain qualified temporary employee candidates on job assignment orders based on client and temporary employee specifications; other jobs, as needed
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with clients
- Utilize selection and placement techniques by research or follow-up activities
- Mentor temporary employees toward improved job performance, continuing education and promotional opportunities
- Reviews job orders and matches employees with job requirements
- Answers phone calls from temporary employees and responds to their questions and concerns
- Recording additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, test results and data pertinent to selection and referral of applicants that meet the requirements as noted by the job descriptions
- Counseling employees on performance-related issues. In the case of misconduct, determines appropriate disciplinary action based on the level of misconduct, which may include terminating employees for unacceptable work performance and/or behavior in accordance with company policy
- Be a liaison between employee and client to resolve any areas of conflict
- Determine hourly wages paid to temporary employees in collaboration with management
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks related to temporary employees, i.e., resume, pre-placement form, application and testing
- Responsible for after hour phone calls
- Assist with building company orders a. Marketing calls on prospective clients b. Performs the duties required to increase sales primarily inside and assist with outside sales when needed
- Tracks weekly staffing hours to ensure budget constraints
- Ensures that all State and Federal requirements are being met in reference to mandatory testing, forms, etc.
- Ensures that company procedures are documented, updated and re-evaluated as needed with the Human Resources Department
- Interprets company policies and procedures to clients and/or employees in accordance to Policy and Procedure manual understanding that any and all changes to policy or procedure must be cleared by the Human Resources Department
- Refers EEO complaints and/or sexual harassment/harassment and/or discrimination complaints to Human Resources as well as medication error and/or failure to follow clinic procedure complaints
- Ensures accurate and current documentation on all daily communications with clients and employees
- Performs all miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Associates Degree (AAS) from a two-year college or university and/or at least 5-years related experience in the medical field and/or in medical staffing industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand multiple dialects from an extremely diverse range of callers and employees
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to travel to client sites as needed
- Strong understanding of general business, office terminology and basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain professionalism over the phone
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and area. M
- Must have ability to perfrom basic math skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be certified by NAPS after two years of working in the industry. If not certified at hire, must do so as eligibility requirements are met.
- Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday (hours could shift to an earlier or later start/end time - Must be flexible)