Machine Builder/Assembler Technician
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Machine Builder/Assembler Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
* Responsible for building industrial/manufacturing machines: Assemble products according to engineering drawings, routings and blueprints.
* Measure parts to specific tolerances. * Deburrs, grinds and buffs parts. * Cleans, assembles, disassembles and replaces parts as required.
* Install conduit, wiring and cabinets as well as terminal connections. * Install hydraulic tubing, hoses, pumps, motors, including system testing.
* Use hand tools, chemicals, adhesives, crimps and rivet parts.
* Use equipment such as: grinder, ohm meter, drills, overhead lift, fixtures and gauges.
* Test functional performance of assembled equipment/systems.
* Perform 100% functional test of all assemblies in accordance with Acceptance Test Procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Secondary education in related field as plus.
* 1+ year of related experience.
* Mechanical, electrical or hydraulic experience or coursework.
* Strong communications skills.
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format.
Apply for Machine Builder/Assembler Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly