Machine Builder/Assembler Technician
Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an exciting new opening for a Machine Builder/Assembler Technician with a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
- Responsible for building industrial/manufacturing machines: Assemble products according to engineering drawings, routings and blueprints.
- Measure parts to specific tolerances.
- Deburrs, grinds and buffs parts.
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles and replaces parts as required.
- Install conduit, wiring and cabinets as well as terminal connections.
- Install hydraulic tubing, hoses, pumps, motors, including system testing.
- Use hand tools, chemicals, adhesives, crimps and rivet parts.
- Use equipment such as: grinder, ohm meter, drills, overhead lift, fixtures and gauges.
- Test functional performance of assembled equipment/systems.
- Perform 100% functional test of all assemblies in accordance with Acceptance Test Procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Secondary education in related field as plus.
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Mechanical, electrical or hydraulic experience or coursework.
- Strong communications skills.
Qualified applicants—please submit resume in Microsoft Word format.