Director Technology Audit
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
IT Audit, Technology Audit, Technology Assurance
About This Opportunity
Develop a clear vision for the technology audit team that supports Target's future strategic priorities, aligns with Internal Audit's vision to enable value creation for the enterprise and drives strong engagement and career development within the team.Improve Target's control environment through the identification and prioritization of technology risks and areas of control improvements and managing the development and execution of our Technology audit plan, which includes components of our Sarbanes-Oxley program and influence over the development of the enterprise audit plan.Identify opportunities for improvement and communicate recommendations to senior management.Lead a team of managers and auditors who perform risk assessment, audit and consulting work.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.As a Director, Technology Audit, you'll take the lead as you…
- Risk Perspective:Lead ongoing risk activities to develop a comprehensive risk-based audit plan for Technology including integration with relevant business areas.Evaluates strategic initiatives and emerging risks to ensure the audit plan is focused on the appropriate high-risk areas.
- Audit Plan:Manage the development and execution of the Technology audit plan and support the development of the enterprise audit plan.Be a key advisor to management regarding internal control best practices and development of new risk and compliance programs.Provide thought leadership in initiating improvements and develops partnerships to implement changes.Actively participates in stakeholder committees or working groups to identify and mitigate risk
- Sarbanes-Oxley:Support Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing by leading the onboarding of new applications and supporting other IT general control testing.Is a key advisor to senior management regarding internal control best practices.
- Consulting: Consults in new system development and other business initiatives to ensure that proper controls are included in the initial design.Actively engaged in Information Security, Privacy and Data Integrity steering committees and forums to ensure IT complies with various public company, banking, credit and privacy regulations and company policy.
- Client Service:Demonstrate strong understanding of business partners' missions, strategies and goals.Manages and cultivates strong relationships with management in TTS, Information Risk Management and across the enterprise.Works and communicates well with all levels of management.Coordinates audit efforts with other Internal Audit teams.
- Lead and develop a team of managers and auditors.Provides coaching to the team in the execution of their audit work and professional development.
·Four-year accounting and/or IT or related degree
- 15+ years accounting, business and/or auditing experience
- Recent public accounting experience
- Demonstrated understanding of internal control and process improvement
- Ability to recommend, influence and drive change
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to execute in challenging environments/circumstances
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills; ability to communicate with senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with conflict situations
- Demonstrated ability to establish and drive a clear vision for their team
- Proven project management skills; high level of initiative and sense of urgency
- Ability to manage and coordinate work across global teams
·CISA, CISSP or CIA strongly desired
·Experience with GLBA, PCI and other regulatory and privacy compliance