Sr Financial Analyst, Supply Chain (Project Manager)
JOIN US AS A SR FINANCIAL ANALYST, SUPPLY CHAIN (PROJECT MANAGER)
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
Supply Chain Finance, Analytical Analysis
About This Opportunity
Responsible for financial planning, analysis and modeling support of the Supply Chain pyramid, notably the direct to guest shipping and transportation businesses.Works closely with Distribution, Fulfillment Operations, Transportation Operations, and Corporate Financial Planning to generate accurate forecasts and analyses.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.As a Sr Financial Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
The Financial Analyst will perform analyses on outbound parcel shipping and inbound freight on behalf of the Supply Chain Finance team, including but not limited to: carrier and service selection, order allocation optimization, freight routing recommendation, optimal freight mode selection, expense driver analysis, contract negotiations, and scenario analysis.
You will be responsible for looking creatively at complicated business problems and developing innovative solutions.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Business consulting, effort scoping and duration estimation, and project management experience.
- Passion for solving distribution and transportation problems, leveraging data to make informed recommendations.
- Ability to combine data from many sources and conduct analytical analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 to 6 years experience.
- High energy problem solver.
- Proven ability to design and conduct analyses, as well as synthesize recommendations.
- Ability to extract data from multiple sources, manipulate data/data validation, and conduct root cause analysis.
- Experience in developing analytic solutions, working in a team environment.
- Experience in managing assigned tasks to completion on-time and at a high level of quality.
- Experience identifying and resolving issues impacting on-time solution development.