Sr Associate, Speechwriter & Exec Communications
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SPEECHWRITER & EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATIONS SENIOR ASSOCIATESimilar Industry Titles and Key Words: Public Relations, CommunicationsAbout This Opportunity We're looking for someone who wants to shape one of the world's strongest brands from the inside. The ideal candidate is insatiably curious -- equal parts storyteller, investigative reporter and messaging counselor -- with the skills to synthesize corporate strategy and make it sing. As a Speechwriter & Executive Communications Sr. Associate, you'll:
- Write speeches - Conduct research, build messaging frameworks, and collaborate with senior leaders to skillfully craft engaging and authentic presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Message platforms/positioning plans - Evaluate external speaking opportunities and create message platforms for designated senior leaders, ensuring alignment with company strategy and objectives.
- Executive messaging - Help senior leaders convey what's important to them and to the company using videos, internal social media, and additional emerging vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of practical experience in communications field (speechwriting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional written-communication skills
- Excellent project management/organization skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong initiative and ability to work well in ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of Target management and quickly build credibility with internal and external partners
- Some travel required