Director International Tax
JOIN US AS A DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL TAX
About This Opportunity
This position has overall responsibility for managing international tax compliance and maintenance of foreign tax structures.The Director, International Tax works in partnership with the Director, Income Tax to ensure seamless US reporting of international tax matters.This position also supports the tax provision process by performing final review of the international tax components of the global tax provision.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.As a Director, International Tax, you'll take the lead as you…
- Directs and reviews preparation of all US international tax compliance and coordinates with the Director, Income Tax to ensure that all international tax information is properly and timely reported on the consolidated corporate income tax return.
- Responsible for all foreign tax provisions and international tax components of the global tax provision.
- Works closely for foreign finance personnel to manage foreign income tax compliance and audits.
- Works closely with outside advisors on global transfer pricing planning and documentation and tax compliance.
·Partners with foreign affiliates to analyze US and foreign tax implications of proposed transactions and current operations for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes.
·Responsible for designing and implementing best practices for maintenance of international structures to meet all obligations timely and efficiently.
·Partners closely with Treasury leaders to optimize cash planning with respect to foreign operations.
·Assists Sr. Director, International Tax with US tax examination of international tax matters.
·Provides leadership in the tax team by working seamlessly in a matrix organization, developing training opportunities and partnering on income tax matters.
·Degree in Accounting or related area.
·10+ years of tax experience in tax practice with a national public accounting firm or equivalent experience in a large corporate tax department.
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and accounting skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in international tax matters.
- Masters in Taxation or JD