Lead Product Owner - Competitive Insights
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
LEAD PRODUCT OWNER - PRICING AND PROMOTIONThe Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This role is part of our Pricing and Promotions Center of Excellence and is critical to enable Target achieve it's Pricing strategy. The Pricing Insights product is responsible for establishing the right analytic foundation for Pricing from a strategic and execution perspective. The broader vision for this product is to provide a common foundation for pricing analytic data, to ensure that this data is used as the source of truth for all enterprise reporting and analytics, embedding core Pricing analytics into data science tools, to drive data quality efforts across the Pricing domain and to standardize metrics within our enterprise pricing solution for our end users. The primary business partners for this product will be cross-functional Pricing COE team members and our Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence teams working to provide on-going reporting and analytics for Pricing. The product owner must have an ability to connect strategic plans to the product strategy and break down the work into achievable outcomes while managing many cross-functional partnerships. This will require a blend of experience across Product Mgmt and Pricing strategy. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts key product strategies and objectives and key results (OKRs) for the product(s).
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for created product(s), working in the product model and communicating with business partners.
- Lead dual track agile to balance both Delivery and Discovery activities within your team
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for the product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure stories and/or Epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and customer personas related to this product
- Provides competitive analysis, monitoring, Market, SWOT and Gap Analysis to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated passion and fluency for the technical and data aspects of your business
- Lead and manage small cross-geography SCRUM teams, including engineers, ensuring the teams are aligned around similar goals and objectives.
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organizations direction
- Foster a sense of urgency in to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles
- 3+ years in a product strategy role
- 6+ years of expertise, coding or developing experience
- Experience working in an agile development
- Experience in an ecommerce organization
- Strong communication skills
- Digital expertise and experience
- 2+ years in a team leadership role
- Experience with data driven products
- Previous Pricing/Promotions experience a plus