Front Desk/Application Coordinator
Humera is searching for a Application Coordinator for our client in Minneapolis. The candidate for this position will represent the company with a friendly face and a cheerful and engaging personality. The candidate will also maintain a positive attitude and have the ability to work independently and efficiently. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity!
- Greet our guests with a friendly and helpful presentation.
- Applicant Screening Session- Prepare, Check-in and Facilitate
- Hiring paperwork- Guide applicants, review and sign paperwork and ensure I-9s are compliant;
- Data Entry- ensure all applications are efficiently and accurately entered into the proprietary database and tracking software
- Scan/attach documents into proprietary database and tracking software.
- Process background checks and drug tests.
- Confirmation calls to all candidates and employees for screenings, interviews and orientations.
- Monitor and maintain the database audit report, by following up on employment and education verifications, etc.
- Order supplies (paperwork, office supplies, etc.)
- Assist with phones meetings.
- Work on and complete special projects, as assigned.
- 2-Year Associates Degree or relevant experience
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Strong data entry skills along with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm