Manufacturing and Sales Analyst
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera has an opportunity available for a Manufacturing and Sales Analyst with our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a company that has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation. This is a new position with the company that will be working on developing inventory control processes. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Work on developing inventory control processes and essentially extending the current planning tool to other customers
- Review inventory control processes
- Finalize labor cost, material cost and gross profit per job reporting
- Work on unit trend/customer ranking reporting for sales department
- Two year degree in accounting/math/physical sciences/engineering required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Including Access) required
- Position requires someone with some form of numeric background (math, statistics, physical sciences, engineering or finance). An engineering, statistics or quantitative marketing background would be a plus.
- Previous experience working on inventory control processes
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm OR 7:00am to 3:30pm.