Inginaire, the Technical arm of Dolphin Staffing, is growing! We are a recruitment and placement firm headquartered in downtown Minneapolis, and our recent success has created a role for an additional Junior Recruiter. In this role, the Junior Recruiter will be sourcing for quality candidates, conducting phone screens to uncover pertinent information, and follow up with clients on current and potential openings.
The ideal candidate would be an office professional that has a knack for problem solving and is constantly curious. If you truly believe you were a detective in a past life, we want to hear from you!
- Source candidates through multiple channels including Internet sourcing, job board postings, niche sites, social media, networking/referrals, cold calling, and etc.
- Coordinate and administer full life cycle recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and on boarding
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop specific search criteria
- Coordinate the recruiting process ensuring timely action, cost effective strategies, and professional and positive contacts for all candidates
- High volume telephone prospecting ? 30+ calls per day
- 1+ years' of experience in a professional environment
- Previous inside sales experience preferred
- Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Access to reliable transportation as this role may grow in to an onsite Account Manager role
- Degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources, or similar preferred
- A natural tendency to dig into issues
- A strong desire to create solutions to problems
- A relentless work ethic
- Ability to grasp new software platforms quickly
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbal