Marketing Manager - Apparel
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A MANAGER, MARKETING - APPPAREL & ACCESSORIESAbout This OpportunityUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals for Target's Owned Brands.
- Foundational level of expertise for portfolio management, owned brand development, and marketing communication strategy.
- Translates business problems and guest insights into actionable and differentiated Owned Brand marketing strategy
- Foundational understanding of owned brand portfolio, role of each brand to deliver long-range plans.
- Masterfully leads cross-functional internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class work.
- Cultivates strong partnerships both internally and externally to support short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead execution of marketing communications plans for owned brands
- Represents Marketing with key external business partners. Examples include strategic business partners, Target spokespeople and design partners.
- Gives constructive, actionable and inspiring creative feedback on marketing campaigns & tactics
- Understands & balances guest needs, Target's brand equity and business priorities to maximize marketing effectiveness on a given campaign or initiative
- Present marketing work and strategic points of view to executives/directors and other key partners for input or approvals.
- College degree required
- MBA preferred
- Marketing emphasis or major preferred
- Relevant past experience in building brands, brand management, and/or portfolio management
- 5+ years of core marketing experience; brand marketing experience preferred
- Someone who can easily connect the dots across multiple inputs including various business opportunities, requests, sources of insight, industry/ media trends and intuition/ experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Tenacity and courage to push constantly to make the work better and drive for higher and higher benchmarks
- A natural problem solver
- A master collaborator who is able to inspire trust and confidence with a range of partners
- Someone who is personally inspired by both the art of advertising and the science of marketing