Office Clerk Floater
Humera is looking for a floating Office Clerk for our client in St. Paul, MN. The person in this position would complete same-day and/or short-term contract assignments helping cover positions in the offices for various schools. This is an ideal position for someone with a flexible schedule.
- Performs skilled clerical and routine administrative work of a complex nature requiring the exercise of independent judgment.
- Serves as the sole or lead clerical support in an elementary, junior, or high school and performs related duties as required.
- Provides clerical and routine administrative support to the principal, assistant principal and other school staff members.
- Registers and withdraws students, maintains student records and requests and/or sends student records to other schools as necessary.
- Answers phones and directs individuals to the appropriate staff.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Previous administrative or clerical experience.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good phone skills.
- Ability to pass extensive background check.
- Flexible schedule and ability to take assignments on short notice.