Senior Business Insights Partner
Operates as a true consultant in support of business clients leveraging business area knowledge in partnership with BI teams to deliver key business insights that will lead to the development, delivery, and implementation of solutions that support business strategies. Functions as an extension of the business team by providing regular business reviews to Sr. leaders, that shape decisions and strategies.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Understand and anticipate long-term client needs Consult with Business Stakeholders to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities that support current and future business's strategy.
- Develop and shape Business Intelligence strategies that provide business process improvement and ensure scalability.
- Designs and scopes work. Converts business requirements into BI solutions roadmap relating to complex issues involving long-term or multi-workstream efforts, possibly involving budget management.
- Interpret, Synthesize and Deliver Insights Proactively performs business review functions to provide insights to business teams pertaining to overall or acute changes in their businesses.
- Manage the lifecycle of BI solutions and ensures relevance over time. Monitor and measure performance of the solution on the business and take appropriate actions based upon their results. (in support of data driven solutions)
- Influences business leadership to drive ownership and acceptance of BI solutions. Clearly communicate recommendations and actionable insights
- Bachelors required and/or 6-8 years experience working in or with business area or in analytics/reporting
- Relevant business knowledge, including retail and/or business-area-specific focus. Understanding of application of analytical and technical approaches, including self-service tools, to apply while consulting
- Consulting, communication, influence without authority, ability to deal with ambiguity, data visualization, and meeting facilitation.
- Experience in consulting, strong business acumen, critical thinking skills, courage, and strong relationship building skills. MBA as required by business unit.
- As necessary, the ability to customize tools per business area needs.
- Ability to write and understand SQL (Hive, TD, etc) and use SQL to bring insight to life via key BI tools (Datastream, Domo, Greenfield). Business partnership connecting business questions with technical skills needed to address them.