Order Entry/Customer Service Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for an Order Entry/Customer Service Representative for our client in Bloomington, MN. This company is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Receive customer orders via phone, fax, Internet or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Enter data for new orders, make changes to existing orders and complete required order acknowledgement and customer correspondence in order entry system.
- Research customer requests or complaints regarding product availability, shipment, quantity, quality, delivery and lead-time.
- Coordinate efforts between sales people, engineering, plants and shipping to fulfill customer requests in a timely manner as needed.
- Take part in reviewing and authorizing return goods, invoice adjustments and warranty claims.
- Take corrective action for problems in shipment, billing or related issues.
- Maintain accurate price lists.
- Associates degree preferred and at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Demonstrated experience as a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to prioritize and stay on task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and follow-through on work assigned.
- Demonstrated organization skills and data entry accuracy are required.