Sr Manager FP&A, Stores Finance
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR MANAGER, FP&A, STORES FINANCE
About This Opportunity
The Sr. Finance Manager in stores finance is responsible for providing full profit and loss expertise to support senior leader decision-making at Target. You will act as the primary financial business partner for senior stores leaders, providing insights into the risks and opportunities in their profit and loss statements, partnering with them on strategies to drive profitable sales, and developing the best expense allocation strategy to help stores senior leadership and Target overall meet and exceed financial goals. This includes analyzing and making recommendations on a variety of sales forecasts, budgeting processes, operational initiatives, and strategic initiatives.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.As a Sr. Manager FP&A, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with senior leadership, particularly stores, to develop strategies to leverage expense to drive maximum profitable sales.
- Provide financial expertise to accelerate the financial acumen of store leaders while serving as a conduit between stores leadership and headquarters partners.
- Leverage detailed understanding of budget methodology and operational strategies to support leaders in meeting business goals within total company expense parameters.
- Influence budget methodology and support creation of building budgets.
- Represent financial implications of operational changes and ensure optimal payroll spend.
- Understand objectives of Stores leadership to influence and prioritize work that is most valuable to Target.
- Use compelling facts and data to identify and address emerging performance trends.
- Identify solutions to parts of the profit and loss statement that are underperforming.
- MBA degree with strong academic performance.
- 6-9 years finance and business experience
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building aptitude, with team-oriented focus
- Credible thought leader
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organizational skills