Field Service Technician
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Within a designated territory of Eastern MN or Western WI, visit our customers to provide repairs to our products and related software.
- Perform full evaluations of the history of equipment, current condition, and estimated time and parts necessary to complete repairs or maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical or electrical issues as well as provide preventative maintenance on all machines serviced.
- Act as a valuable technical liaison to our customers and play a key role in their satisfaction
- Associateâ€™s degree in an Electro-Mechanical, Engineering, or related area of study; or high school/ GED with equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- Electro-mechanical skills.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, with a valid driverâ€™s license.
- Comprehensive six week training program to learn the fundamentals of repairing and maintaining our industry leading equipment and solutions.
- Competitive compensation package, including Success Sharing bonus plan.
- Very generous vacation, holiday, and sick time benefits.
- Outstanding medical/dental/vision benefits begin on day one of employment.
- 401(k) plan with immediate company match.
- Tuition reimbursement program and on-going company training and certifications.
- Career advancement potential.
- Healthy work/life balance.