Inginaire is looking for a 2nd shift Quality Inspector for our client, an electronics manufacturer, in Minneapolis, MN. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Perform quality inspection for simple to moderately complex parts.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write English.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Understanding of relevant production processes. Knowledge of print reading, interpret lengths requirements, BOMs, Revision and notes.
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required.
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level environment.
- Monday - Friday, 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Overtime, including Saturdays, when required.