Sr Manager FP&A Merchandise Finance (Asset Utilization)
JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER FP&A, MERCHANDISE FINANCE (ASSET UTILIZATION)
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Merchandise Finance Planning & Analysis
About This Opportunity
Strategically grow the business through strong analysis, insights and active participation on cross-functional teams. Find innovative solutions to the challenges that arise in the dynamic retail industry. Have a direct impact on merchandising strategies, resource allocations and financial direction.
The Senior Manager will work with various cross-functional partners to provide in depth financial and quantitative analysis in support of key operational and strategic decisions involving areas and assets such as pricing & promotions, category roles, space productivity and merchant capital investment.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Support Pricing & Promotions leaders in driving towards improved ROI and accountability to financial and guest outcomes.
- Analyze and determine the strategic effectiveness of Promotional and Pricing activities in terms of traffic, units, basket and guest conversion at the Target and business unit level.
- Gain a deep understanding how enhanced enterprise capabilities in Promotions and Pricing will translate to analytics and stronger business outcomes.
- Understand the impact that the allocation of assets via Category roles has on business unit performance, particularly through Promotions and Pricing.
- Work closely with leaders in Merchandising and across Finance to develop and execute business strategies.
- Ensure sound financial decisions are being made by developing and maintaining financial models and other analytical tools to assist business areas in analyzing the financial impact of strategies
- Identify and work on special projects to provide new insights into enterprise assets and deliver continuous business improvement
- 4-year college degree (Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance)
- 5 - 8 years analytical experience, strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience working with spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Excel)
- MBA/CPA/MA desired