Personalized Promo Lead
About This OpportunityHelp shape one of the world's strongest brands. Be part of a team working on innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Personalized Promo's Lead for the Loyalty team, you'll take the lead as you…Responsibilities:
- Develop use cases and requirements for leveraging data science capabilities (personalization, guest scoring, triggers, etc.) across Loyalty & Lifecycle Marketing products/campaigns. Develop use cases and MVP definition for the EDABI data science team to implement. Prioritize personalized promotions & perks roadmap aligned with Cartwheel and PLM roadmap.
- Define guest scoring and propensity models used to drive offer and reward recommendations. Work with EDABI data science to test and implement models.
- Ensure consistency of approach to personalization algorithms across loyalty channels and products - mobile app, direct mail, email, push notifications.
- Implement the foundational loyalty data science that: incorporates promo constraints that support our financial plan, optimizes statistical measurement efficiency, and accurately delivers the intended output to partner teams to consume. Develop plan to continually optimize data science that powers promotions experience.
- Build partnerships to ensure progression of use cases/user stories through partner team backlogs that are required to enable CW/PLM personalization- e.g., CW Experience, MDM, Big Red, EDABI, TMN.
- Partner with Reporting and Analytics team to create, track, test, and measure the effectiveness of personalization algorithms. Recognize that a great product experience requires the ability to balance between quantitative results with intuition and vision for the long-term guest experience
- Partner with Data Strategy Lead and Content team to provide requirements/use cases to ensure data and content exists to support personalization algorithms.
- Partner with the Cartwheel Product team and user experience leads to create innovative solutions that will bring to life the data science and personalization algorithms into a highly relevant guest experience.
- Possess deep understanding of guest centric marketing ecosystem. Connect the dots between the science of machine learning and the art of creating truly personal user experiences for our guests.
- Self-starter that is action and results oriented and be able to think strategically and analytically
- 3+ year's experience with digital marketing and/or marketing analytics
- Masters degree in data science, statistics, mathematics, or similar background desired
- Experience with CRM Data analysis and development of marketing centric models - guest segmentation, lifetime value, guest acquisition, etc.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, big data environments, data processing, and machine learning concepts
- Guest-centric thinking with a passion for developing extraordinary guests experiences
- Organized and attention to detail approach. Must be able to effectively execute and drive results
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with partner teams