Sr Front-End Engineer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Perform a technical engineering leadership role on initiatives running in agile/scrum.
- Design, develop, test and deploy software.
- Ensure architectural, infrastructure, operational, and security requirements are met.
- Participate in lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services.
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and perform problem resolution
- Drive standards and best practices while collaborating with the team to promote re-use and develop consistent technical build processes
- Drive technical quality, stability and scalability of solutions
- Generate and preserve intellectual property
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years total work experience
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp) and Git.
- Experience supporting technical products in a production environment.
- Experience working on a product team that follows an agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- A positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- A self-driven work ethic
- A focus on delivering value
- Curiosity and drive to continue learning
- A desire to share knowledge with co-workers
- A desire to contribute to the Open Source community
- New ideas and solutions to problems
- Some experience with Jira or similar tools