Sr Manager Market Analysis
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER, MARKET ANALYSIS
Market Research and Analysis (MRA) is a group within Capital Finance and is the primary store location strategy and research team at Target.
With a unique mix of market knowledge and performance analytics, MRA provides a holistic view of company strategy from macro-level trends to micro-level impacts relating to all aspects of Target business. The team's primary mission is to influence capital investments by providing key partners with analysis and insights directly impacting their business performance.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking, impactful and visionary goals. As a Senior Manager Market Analysis you'll take the lead as you…
- Responsible for market analysis, strategic planning and location research for Target's new and existing store capital investment programs.
- Focus on assigned geography covering a variety of markets from mid-sized, multi-store markets to large metropolitan markets in close partnership with Real Estate Managers.
- Deliver sound sales forecasts for store location strategy intended to drive superior financial performance across all assigned markets and projects.
- Leverage excellent communication and influencing skills for presentations to Sr. Leadership across MRA, Real Estate, Finance and Investment Strategy Review.
- Contribute ideas to improve research methodologies, GIS systems, databases, demographics and analytical tools to identify key performance attributes and ensure best results.
- Partner closely across MRA, Finance and Properties-Real Estate teams to formulate market strategy and maintain the store reinvestment & buildout strategies which maximize the value of the market over time.
- Drive for accurate sales projections on store location decisions, interpreting strategic tradeoffs, competitive positioning, site dynamics, market trends and demographic/economic indicators.
- Utilize expert geographic, store and market insights on projects across the team and take the lead on cross-company projects with operations, stores, merchandising or other areas.
- MA/MBA or equivalent in business, geography, urban planning or related field.
- 6-8 years business experience
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills in organization, planning and time management
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to drive change and execute
- 20-25% Travel