Lead Product Owner, Post-Order Self-Service
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The Connect Guest Experience team is responsible for the customer-facing authentication, profile, and self-service systems, services, and UI on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. We design, develop, and deploy high performance capabilities used by millions of Target Guests every day. The Connect Guest Experience team is looking for a Lead Product Owner to make it even easier for all customers to track and manage their orders. In this role, you will set the overall strategic vision for improving the guest post-order experience through a focus on the information guests can get about their order as well as the actions they can take on their order. The Product Manager of Post-Order Self-Service, will work closely with Target's supply chain, call center, and other ecommerce teams. In this highly visible position, you'll be part of the Product Management organization, which works closely with engineering, data scientist and design teams across Target to shape the future of our guest experiences across web and mobile. The Product Owner represents the “voice of the guest” by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customersPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is a high visibility, high impact role and requires a product leader and visionary who can connect the dots between our supply chain, guest services, and guest-facing applications, creating truly helpful user experiences that solve our customer needs.
- Must possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies, synthesizing data and technical capabilities to determine priority and approach.
- Must be intimately familiar with test and learn approaches but recognize that building great product requires the ability to balance numbers with intuition and vision for the long-term guest experience.
- Lead and coordinate efforts cross-functionally with business teams, software development engineers, operations, other product managers, UX designers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Must be comfortable with modern best practices of agile development, articulate use cases and user stories, and have the ability to clearly communicate priorities.
- Must be the “Voice of the Guest” to all outside stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the product team is getting any support it needs.
- Provide competitive analysis, monitoring, Market, SWOT and Gap Analysis to key stakeholders.
- Indirectly lead distributive SCRUM teams, including engineers, ensuring the teams are aligned around product goals and objectives.
- Provide insightful, motivating, and constructive feedback to others and actively manage talent
- Promote new ideas, methods and technologies, and identify opportunities with significant ROI potential while building a culture of innovation
- 7+ years experience, including 4+ in a product strategy role or requirements development role across mobile, tablet, and web platforms
- 1-2 years of experience managing and leading a global distributive digital team.
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning, task delegation and coordination across teams.
- Ability to successfully influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience with agile development and in an ecommerce organization.