Marketing and Events Coordinator
Humera is currently looking for a Marketing and Events Coordinator, The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be responsible for the successful execution of Company's marketing strategies and campaigns. Position will act as in-house event manager for trade-shows, conventions, meetings and other miscellaneous events. This is a Contract to hire opportunity!
- Responsible for the development and execution of marketing campaigns; timelines, content, themes, budget, etc.
- Main point of contact and primary planning agent for major national trade shows the company attends including (but not limited to) NADA, ICA Show, AAPEX as well as smaller national and regional shows (BMW, Acura, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar/Land Rover)
- Create new concepts and ideas to present to internal and external audience.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite for design elements, keeping current with new versions.
- Responsible for delivering high quality finished products and implementing project deadlines, working in tandem with President(s) when necessary, and managing department staff members to a timeline.
- Must continue to develop needed skills and keep current with relevant industry trends and innovations.
- Manage company sales quotation process and ensure timeliness and accuracy of quote requests and distribution to local and national sales representatives.
- Other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have prior experience managing a creative team; ability to maintain focus, timeline, structure and be able to produce quality results
- Proficiency (creatively and technically) in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- Must possess high level of creativity and innovation while having well-developed time management and organization skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to take direction as given, and/or work independently when
- Must work well in a collaborative effort with other internal staff as well as independently
- Executive Administrative duties as required by President(s)
- Associates or Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, etc.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience dealing with external vendors and high profile clientele