Accounts Receivable Representative
Humera is looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative for our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a leading drug test laboratory. The person in this position invoices customers for services rendered and applies all moneys and credits to their accounts. This is a 12-week contract opportunity.
- Responsible for assisting with insurance billing needs from assisting Order Entry with manually submitting billing claims, helping Recoverables to research missing insurance information as well as other various forms of assistance.
- Answer telephone and maintain records.
- Train new employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 years experience
- Proficient with math and numbers
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Proficient with computers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to pass standardized color vision test, as required by test performed
- Medical Billing experience
- Medical billing/coding certificate
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm