Accounts Receivable Specialist
Humera is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a leading drug test laboratory. The person in this position performs specialized processing of accounts receivable issues requiring advanced training and technical skills. Areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to, credit/refund correspondence and research, audit and review support, RCDM analysis, and letters of credit and communications. This is a 12-week contract opportunity.
- Performs daily, timely, and accurate posting of manual and electronic cash receipts, credit card payments, denials and adjustments to patient accounts.
- Reconciles variances and locates EOBS.
- Posts contractual adjustments, and reconciles unposted log and deposit logs.
- Answer telephone and maintain records.
- Train new employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate's Degree preferred)
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Proficient with math and numbers
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Proficient with computers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to pass standardized color vision test, as required by test performed
- Medical billing experience
- Medical billing/coding certificate
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm