Humera is looking for a HR Generalist for our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a company that has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Perform a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties in support of the Human Resources Department (i.e. take phone calls, walk-in calls, schedule for prescreens, file maintenance, etc.
- Receptionist duties
- Answer questions from employees and the general public regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations relating to human resources management
- Respond to employment verification requests, salary and benefit surveys, and other requests for information
- Maintain personnel records ensuring timely and accurate records
- Perform related duties as required
- Previous administrative experience or experience in Human Resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Previous recruiting and HR generalist experience
- Benefits experience