National Account Director - Target Media Network
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
NATIONAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - TARGET MEDIA NETWORK (TMN)PRIMARY FUNCTIONThe National Account Director is responsible for representing the Target Media Network selling digital media, advertising and custom marketing campaign solutions into the National Media / Ad Agency market. This position develops and presents media strategies and solutions that meet or exceed client needs, while keeping Target's brand promise top of mind. Leads RFP responses, writes proposals, coordinates insertion orders, and manages client contact reports. Strong communication and digital media experience are critical in order to tell Target's key differentiation position in the media / ad market. Proven experience leveraging data to create relevant insights to influence clients is critical. A passion for this quickly evolving business and a drive to deliver profitable financial results is imperativePRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Strategic Planning -Determines and develops annual sales plans to achieve revenue targets for their category / vertical. Stays current on business, market and industry trends. Seeks, evaluates and drives new business opportunities. Measures and communicates sales pipeline progress. Responsible for creating opportunities to drive incremental sales. Strives to deliver relevant advertising solutions that exceed client expectations and compliments the Target brand. 2. Agency / Brand Relationships - Builds strategic relationships with Agency and National Brand partners to ensure financial growth. Creates digital media strategies to support Agency and Brand objectives, while balancing client and Target needs. Presents strategic partner opportunities at corporate, brand and agency executive levels to drive new business opportunities. Closely partner with internal Target Media Network and Merchandising teams to align sales and agency objectives with Target priorities. 3. Financial Results - Responsible for developing and delivering the sales and financial goals along with the monthly and annual forecast at a division level. Prepares and reviews with Target Media Network and Target leadership.4.Team Leadership - Collaborates with category, account services and product teams to achieve overall team goals. Shares best practices, coaches and supports team members to help develop talent. Creates an atmosphere of team work and collaboration. Establishes strong cross functional partnerships. 5. Digital Analytics - Ability to understand and use omnichannel guest data and behavior, audience segmentation to create and present solutions that drive results for advertisers across multiple digital platforms. 6. Communication - Provides insight and analytics to support digital strategies and keeps internal leadership and our key partners / clients consistently informed.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experiences.
- 5-8 years of digital marketing, media sales and analytics experience (retail experience preferred)
- Excellent understanding of the constant evolving digital media landscape and a proved track record of driving advertising sales.
- Proven results in end to end sales skills - prospecting, presenting, pipeline management, negotiation, and closing.
- Agility to work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Experience creating omnichannel digital media plans and proposals.
- Proven ability to develop processes to streamline business and gain efficiencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to “tell the digital media story”.
- Significant travel required.