Senior Manager - IAM Product Management
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SENIOR MANAGER - IAM PRODUCT MANAGEMENTSUMMARYThe Sr. Manager for product management leads the team that represents the “voice of the customer” with respect to IAM products for the enterprise. They will own - prioritizing the backlog to maximize business value and learning. They leverage insights from user forums, stake holder analysis, analytics, qualitative research, and industry trends to deliver simple, usable experiences that help our customers make progress. The product management team evangelizes IAM solutions across the organization, breaking the vision into achievable outcomes.IAM@Target is going through a major transformation to advance Target's business goals through increased security, ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements and enhancing overall operational efficiencies, by providing the right access to the right people at the right time.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall end-to-end ownership for voice of customers for all IAM products.
- Part of key IAM leadership group that builds and delivers overall IAM strategy to the enterprise. Should be extremely good with creating overall strategy and vision presentations.
- Responsible for leading, managing, coaching group of product owners
- Owns objectives and key results (OKRs) for all IAM products with respect to voice of customer.
- Works closely with Directors of product engineering and operations in delivering key IAM solutions to the enterprise
- Understands end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assesses value, develops opportunities, and prioritizes work to maximize value in alignment with IAM strategy.
- Ensures product management team develops epics and stories that clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and jobs-to-be-done related to the platform and educates partners accordingly.
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints across partner teams.
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the enterprise strategic direction.
- Fosters a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Identify, assess, and develop business cases for new opportunities by gathering, tracking, and sharing customer and team feedback on products
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field; Master's degree preferred
- 2-4+ years' experience in product management with significant experience in the technology sector
- Strong back ground in IAM
- In-depth knowledge of product delivery with an ability to develop and analyze product architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others' skills and capabilities
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology
- Knowledge of Agile and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Strong sense of ownership and problem solving skills