Lead Dev Testing & Measurement
Responsible for gathering and analyzing data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Deploy multivariate tests with web-based experiences
- Identify appropriate statistical and business metrics to determine the test outcomes
- Develop an understanding of web application architecture (UX, cookies, caching mechanisms, tagging mechanisms etc.)
- Lead analysis of large amounts of data, culling actionable insights using advanced statistical techniques such as predictive statistical models, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, survey design and analysis and data mining
- Deliver analytical solutions, resulting in decision support or models
- Present project findings in a manner that the business partners can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- BA in math, advanced statistics, physics, bio statistics, bio science, operations research, computer science
- 3+ years of experience deploying algorithms in a production environment
- 2-4 years of experience in BI
- Experience with the following skills: Regression methodologies, Bayesian Estimation techniques, Clustering and segmentations methods, Machine learning techniques
- Experience with longitudinal analysis (Time-Series models, Survival and Hazard models) for designing and drawing reliable conclusions from tests
- Experience designing algorithms on Hadoop ecosystem