Test Engineering Supervisor
- Primary support for Daikin final unit test procedures for adherence to established procedures
- Works with engineering teams on development for launch of new products
- Reviews all data obtained during test activities to ensure consistency with procedures.
- Develops new approaches to identified improvements for final product testing activities.
- Keeps quality management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during testing activities and actions taken to identify and improve the situation.
- Provide assistance to Quality Manager regarding final testing for Daikin HVAC product.
- Participate in product development team activities
- Develop final product test protocols
- When necessary develop test fixtures and test software
- If necessary specify and acquire new test equipment
- Schedule testing and provide technical support and work direction to operators performing the tests
- Provide regular feedback on results of final product testing to management
- Perform failure analysis of units during test
- Write test procedure for final product testing
- Bachelor's Degree (Technical, Scientific or Engineering)
- Three to five years related experience. â€“ including supervisory experience.
- Proficient in problem solving of HVAC units under test, process improvements, mistake proofing and process control
- High skills: Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present technical information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering drawing interpretation
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical schematic interpretation
- Statistical and capability analysis knowledge
- Must be an independent, self-starter with strong technical computer skills (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Oracle).