Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large banking and financial services institution located in Downtown St. Paul in search for an Administrative Assistant. This position offers first shift regular business hours Monday through Friday. It is a great opportunity to get into a large company with great benefits and growth potential!
- Provides a variety of staff support services for an assigned group or manager to relieve manager of administrative detail.
- Collects and analyzes data, maintains records and databases, and prepares specialized reports using a variety of PC based software.
- Processes confidential information and documents.
- Organizes filing systems, answers phones, photocopies documents, prepares correspondence and documents.
- Orders office supplies, schedules meetings and maintains calendars for assigned area.
- May assist in preparation of departmental budgets.
- May coordinate work of other clerical and administrative staff.
- Demonstrated administrative, secretarial and clerical skills.
- PC literacy in word processing, spread sheets and graphics required.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills and good grammatical skills.