Doherty Top Talent is partnering with an insurance company located in Golden Valley, MN in search for an Administrative Assistant. This position offers regular business hours Monday - Friday with excellent benefits. This opportunity is great for someone looking to grow with a large company!
Day to Day Activities Include:
- Assist in taking candidates to get finger printed
- Gather information for background checks
- entering information into FINRA CRD
- Updating current employees' files in FINRA
- Confidentiality (will be working with background checks)
- Professionalism Attitude
- Excellent Customer Service, Approachable, People Person
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly understand of company standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, analytical, and inter-personal skills, as well as excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and proofreading abilities.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and process department regulatory requirements.
- Receive, answer or route incoming telephone calls.
- Open, sort, prioritize and distribute mail.
- Maintain department records and filing systems.
- Compose, edit, and distribute department communications.
- Maintain confidential data.
- Researches and obtains information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
- Receive and respond to routine correspondence and inquiries following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Follows up on pending details, manage project document (such as status reports, meeting minutes, etc) and ensuring deadlines are met.