The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in sales support and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic work environment of a security and technical organization with a diverse customer base. Must possess strong verbal skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting proposals. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate customer and sales obstacles through creative and profitable approaches.
- Confer with customers to assess security and IT equipment needs and to determine system requirements and design
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Recommend products and services to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase overall security
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Create and modify proposals to meet customer needs and budget
- Help installation team and customers solve problems with installed equipment
- Provide complete CAD drawings of proposed security designs
- Prepares equipment proposals and labor estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with architects, and other professional and technical personnel
- Ensure that proposals and system designs comply with local legal requirements or AHJ direction
- Maintains industry and technical knowledge by attending manufacturer training, reviewing industry publications and establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to the overall effectiveness of the organization by identifying issues that must be addressed; providing information and short-term and long-range options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Work with support and service teams to build a technical library consisting of installation manuals and troubleshooting guides
- Two-year electronic degree preferred, experience may substitute
- Security Installation and service experience. Minimum five years
- Knowledge of Video, Access Control, Intrusion and Fire Systems
- Basic Knowledge of IT Networking and Systems
- CAD Experience
- Prefer that a Power limited license is held for the State of MN
- Must function in a Team environment
- Must be detail oriented
If interested, please submit resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-858-5094.