The Review Appraiser examines and evaluates AgriBank association collateral appraisal review programs for integrity and reliability. Duties also include Association Appraisal Field Reviews, Non-Farm Credit Reviews, District Real Estate Resource and involvement in the Benchmark Process. The 15-state AgriBank District covers America's heartland from Wyoming to Ohio and Minnesota to Arkansas. The level of the job will be determined based on the candidate’s relevant work experience, in which job functions and level of responsibility could vary. Remote and flexible schedule options will be taken into consideration for each candidate. Are you ready for a rewarding career and a unique opportunity where you can make an impact? Join us today!
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business administration, agri-business, accounting or related field
- 5 years of appraisal experience
- General appraisal license
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrated, progressive experience and skills in the following areas:
- Skill in agricultural property/collateral appraisal
- Working knowledge of Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Working knowledge of lending and loan risk management concepts and loan portfolio risk management concepts
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial analysis knowledge
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information and convey recommendations effectively with peers, supervisor, loan committee and customers
- Skill in analyzing information to formulate logical and objective conclusions and recommendations
- Excellent ability to gather, compile and organize information
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
AgriBank is made up of 200 dedicated professionals leveraging our tremendous assets into supporting the people that feed the world. As a leader in the national Farm Credit System, we serve farmers and rural communities with innovative financial services and solutions that allow them to remain strong and stable.
AgriBank is located in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota. As part of our commitment to attract and retain the best talent, we offer competitive salary and benefits, including a generous 401(k) plan and time-off plans. We support our employees’ development by offering education assistance, conferences, seminars and other programs.
We offer a flexible and supportive environment that leads to healthy work/life balance. AgriBank and our employees care about the community--we offer employee matching to partner organizations and paid time off to spend volunteering at a nonprofit organization.