Grow Your Career With SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint Credit Union, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. SharePoint is growing and invites individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team. We reward incentives to employees that deliver top performance based on your sales referrals while following procedures and compliance requirements.
As a Full-Time Lender, you will:
- Assist members with loan applications, loan originating and underwriting and closing.
- Open new accounts.
- Cross-sell products and services.
- Provide excellent service to members and non-members.
- Follow procedural and regulatory rules.
Successful candidates will be/have:
- Member focus and the ability to enjoy interactions with people.
- Professionalism displayed through attitude, attire, and written/verbal communication with members and staff.
- Compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act by upholding member confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Union products and services, and the ability to identify and cross-sell appropriate products to the member.
- Knowledge and experience with banking/credit unions.
- Proven Sales experience.
- Willingness to proactively solicit new business as appropriate.
- Cooperation, dependability and flexibility.
- Personal initiative and motivation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure in fast-paced environments.
Experience and Education:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma. Some college preferred.
- 1- 2 years of sales, lending, banking/credit union experience.
- Mortgage lending experience is a plus.
- Experience with OSI Core System is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Employee must be bondable.
SharePoint values our employees! We offer:
- Competitive wages.
- An excellent benefits package which include insurance, generous PTO, education and retirement.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Learn more about the position at http://sharepointcu.com/about_career.asp
Do you want to make a difference and grow professionally? Easily apply by noting Lender Position in the subject line when sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org