Quality Assurance Technician potential $26.33 per hour plus $.85 per hour Shift Differential
Job Description Summary The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for working with the Lakeville business unit to assure that we are producing quality products and to assure that all employees understand our quality systems.
- Prefer degree in Food Science or related field
- Prefer 1 to 3 years' experience in Quality Assurance
- Statistical background is a plus
- Excellent computer ability and experience
- Must be ambitious self-starter and able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have mentoring and training experience
- Must be flexible and able to work well in a team environment
- Be able to complete Quality Assurance Staffing for Excellence to qualify to a higher pay level. Qualification includes problem solving abilities, control charts, process capabilities, DataMyte, Microsoft software office suite & Quality systems. Level 4-1 requires the Leadership Project and Presentation. The process to move up in QA is based on skill blocks completed and could take some time to complete depending on previous knowledge and education.
- Must have excellent attendance