The Araz Group is a benefit administrator offering innovative services and solutions to our clients, with a focus on prevention, service, education, and innovation. We specialize in helping companies partially insure their medical benefits. We administer medical plans, dental plans, HRAs (Health Reimbursement Accounts), and FLEX (Flexible Spending Accounts). The paralegal positon provides administrative support for the legal department that support all legal functions for the organization.
- Track Summary Plan Descriptions and Plan Amendments from drafting to finalization and ensure process is completed in a timely manner and meets client expectations.
- Stay current on all regulatory & compliance matters.
- Audit Health Plan Documents and marketing materials for each plan to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Draft Summary of Benefits and Coverage and basic Summary Plan Descriptions.
- Collect and track Business Associate Agreements across departments and obtain new agreements as needed.
- Communicate health plan changes and compliance issues across departments.
- Managing and renewing TPA & PPO licenses and registration in all 50 states.
- Communicate and correspond with third parties (including law firms).
- Experience in the health insurance industry is helpful, but not necessary.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Team player with an ability to adapt quickly.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Paralegal degree.
To apply, please provide:
- Resume and cover letter.