Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our size is just right – not so vast that you become a number and not so small that any possibility is too great. We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, and utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths. We understand how important a work-life balance is and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN United States with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and soon to be Shanghai, however we certainly do not believe our global expansion stops there. Our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 180 countries – and counting!
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of actions relating to the collection of receivables as well as reconciliation functions to ensure proper procedures and best practices are being followed by various departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage timely collections of receivables from clients and vendors
- Assist accounts receivable processor in daily cash receipts
- Review and audit outgoing payments
- Reconcile assigned bank accounts
- Review and reconcile relocation payment detail between Sage and Movetrack
- Perform month-end reconciliations
- Assist with updating departmental and technology budgets
- Reconcile home sale files and process final payments
- Research and resolve discrepancies seeking cross-departmental assistance as necessary
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively protects internal and external confidential information
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting or accounts receivable
We’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to make the most of life on and off the job.
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development