The recruiter is responsible for interviewing, hiring, and placing candidates for a variety of openings. Our team recruits for a variety of industries, such as clerical, call center, accounting, finance, and healthcare.
The Recruiter is responsible for:
- Interviewing, hiring and placing employees.
- Identifying qualified employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory and then maintain the inventory to meet current and future client demand.
- Using the internet as a resource to post all jobs as well as recruit qualified candidates from resume searches. Performing all daily office tasks such as entering paperwork, answering busy phones and greeting applicants in a timely and professional manner by successfully multi-tasking.
- Managing client accounts as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationship including communication, and status of orders; provide updates on a regular basis. Providing verbal, or in-person check-ins, and quality assurance checks with client.
- Filling client orders with a high regard to quality of candidate to ensure best match.
- Meeting with clients in person, in small or large group settings; attend tours, and present service delivery plans.
- Communicating with employees regarding interviews and status updates.
- Coaching employees on interview skills, attendance, and attitude.
The following is required for the Recruiter:
- 2 year Business/HR related degree or equivalent work experience Knowledge of labor industry laws
- 4 year degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and by written means with all levels of employees, management, co-workers, and customers. Must be comfortable communicating face-to-face, via the phone or over e-mail. Strong listening skills are a critical element of communication.
- Ability to lead and take directions in a team environment.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Must have the ability to recognize and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions quickly and effectively.
- Must be able to foresee and minimize problems before they occur, and the ability to be pro-active in addressing potential issues once they have been identified. Ability to effectively juggle several tasks simultaneously and prioritize them for efficient and effective completion.
Doherty Top Talent has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.