7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Define, manage and monitor psychometric and test development activities related to assigned educational assessment projects, for example, test calibration, test equating, item analysis, and dimensionality and reliability analysis.
- Collaborate with the assigned Project Manager to determine the design, analysis and evaluation of the systems, processes, and services required to meet or exceed contract requirements.
- Provide technical support to clients and internal staff.
- Assist with writing proposal sections related to psychometric activities
- Assist in setting and achieving departmental goals
- Collaborate with test development in ensuring the quality, coverage and validity of all assessment instruments, and compliance with accepted standards established in the fields of testing and educational measurement.
- Participate in additional research studies to strengthen assigned assessment projects.
- Write technical reports.
- Design and conduct educational research initiatives
- Participate in and contribute to the design of internal research and test development processes/systems as well as with department's business strategic plan.
- Some travel required
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, Psychology, Educational Measurement, Statistics, or related field
- Experience on the front lines of a K-12 public school district
- Coursework in psychometric theory and statistics
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis software, e.g. SPSS
- Experience with psychometric analysis software, e.g. WINSTEPS, Parscale
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in educational assessment and testing
- Experience with large-scale assessment