Lead Maintenance Mechanic-Starting $27.33/hour+benefits potential of $33.10/hr.
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
TreeHouse Private Brands is a Food Manufacturer in Lakeville, MN and we currently have a day shift (6 AM to 2 PM) position in our Maintenance Department open for a Lead Maintenance Mechanic. The starting wage is $26.33 plus a $1.00 per hour lead person pay. This position has the potential to go to $32.10 plus a $1.00 per hour lead person pay.
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Plant Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Lead is responsible for the accurate completion of all maintenance requirement for the Production Line to which he/she is assigned.
- Promptly at the start of the shift review the work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled and prepare for operations.
- Coordinated line calls, assign maintenance tasks, oversee, provide guidance and direction to line maintenance personnel and outside contractors according to a set schedule and in emergency and non- emergency situations.
- Troubleshoot, rebuild, overhaul, repair, maintain, modify and install various types of electrical and production equipment, tools and machinery as required.
- Perform all of the duties outlined in the Line Mechanics essential functions and complete performance review for Line Mechanics.
- Read and understand blueprints, drawing and plans, order parts and supplies for repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks, line changeovers, consult with mechanics and supervisors and utilize maintenance software to ensure an efficient flow of production.
- Assist specialists with the repair, maintenance, rebuilding and installation of equipment and machinery in the facility.
- Assist all Trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modifications to equipment, machinery, wiring, piping etc. as directed.
- Work closely with Production Line owners and ConAgra Performance System (CPS) Experts in the development and deployment of the Daily Maintenance Systems (DMS)
- Attend Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings to assist in the development of the line in all areas including Autonomous Maintenance Development (AMD).
- Attend as scheduled additional Departmental DDS meetings
- Review Bill of Material (BOM) for accuracy and possible cost savings
- Ownership of Breakdown Elimination (BDE) for line
- Conduct benefits/cost analysis for maintenance actions and Parts
- Act as a liaison between the Line Leadership and maintenance communicating maintenance priorities
- Coordinate the scheduling of corrective and improvement maintenance with assistance of Maintenance Planner and PM Lead
- At end of shift, secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on computerized Maintenance system
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of a Class B mechanic
- Experience with mill and lathe
- Must have 3 years of maintenance experience mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
- Ability to plan and follow through with daily work activities with minimal supervision
- Previous electrical and electronics training
- Previous supervisory leadership training or previous leadership experience.
- Ability to lead small projects and follow through and complete within specific timeframes
- Must supply own basic maintenance tools.
- Experience writing in SAP including notifications, converting notifications to work orders, writing parts and service requisitions,
- Must complete Forklift training and obtain certification.
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP).
- Must complete Boiler training within 1 year of employment.
- Must complete “Confined Space” training.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must complete / follow all policies and procedures in the ConAgra Foods Employee Safety Handbook
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to lead by example
- Excellent work, safety and attendance record
- Willingness to work various hours and/or weekends as required