Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a client in Burnsville in search of an Administrative Assistant! This position is full time and temp to hire with first shift hours that are Monday through Friday. The Administrative Assistant will have a variety of duties ranging from greeting visitors, answering phones, and completing projects.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Scanning and uploading documents into the client information system.
- Processing internal supply order forms, ordering supplies and managing distributions to the various residential homes and/or departments.
- Updating and distributing the organizational phone list.
- Assisting designated departments with various project requests.
- Monitoring external services to ensure quality service (e.g. janitorial services)
- Coordinating with all other departments to prepare for, execute, and coordinate clean-up for trainings, special events, and meetings.
- Setting job applicants up with an employment application and notifying interviewer when applicant is ready for interview.
- Collecting and distributing mail deliveries to the appropriate person or department.
- Signing off on package deliveries then routing to the appropriate recipient.
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the reception and front desk area.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency and 1-3 years of experience with customer services and front desk/office administration
- Considerable knowledge of general office administration procedures
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer services and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently and take initiative
- Ability to maintain a professional composure and effectively represent the organization
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exercise good judgment and apply effective listening skills
- Proficient in and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g. phone, computer, voice messaging systems, copier, fax machine, etc.)
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter.
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000